Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Also in the Mail...

When we sent in our paperwork to host a child this summer (we had not yet felt the pull toward beginning our international adoption), we also ordered these ultra cool tshirts!  Davids will have one as well and it will be fun to wear them while out to places like Universal Studios, which we're hoping to go to one day while in FL.  He's read all of the Harry Potter books and with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter having just opened there, I think he'll love it!  Anyway, all the kids, my parents, and I all have these shirts and are looking forward to getting lots of wear out of them for the time that Davids is here with us!!!


 
Matthew 18:5 And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.

No comments:

 

Little Did I Know | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012