Praying Lisa! I've been posting on my blog and Fb about Davids' situation, as well as just emailing all of this info to my social worker, in hopes that she may know of someone who would be ready to step out for the sake of this beautiful boy. Holding fast to God's promise in Jeremiah 29:11!
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (160)
- Sing With Us...
- Saturday Snapshots
- Prayer Request
- Another Step
- Happy Birthday to One Who HAS a Family
- Numbers 49-52
- Recycle Some Love
- On My Mind
- THANK YOU, and YOU, and YOU, and YOU...
- Born in the Heart
- A Soaring Heart
- The Money Aspect
- Winter Fun?
- A Note of Thanks From Davids' Family
- Off and Away
- SO CLOSE
- In The Midst of it All
- Thursday Noonish :)
- More Details
- HELP! Continue to Spread the Word!
- OH PRAISES
- Spare Change?
- Wordless Wednesday
- GREAT News!
- More Information
- Urgent PRAYER NEEDED
- Evolution of a Pillow Fight
- Home at Last!
- Being a Blog of Note
- ▼ January (36)
- ► 2010 (304)
- ► 2009 (167)
- ► 2008 (323)
- ► 2007 (177)
What you should know about HIV
Other Awesome Blogs
• 50 million orphans in Africa
• Every 14 seconds a child is orphaned by AIDS
• 16,000,000 have been orphaned by AIDS
• Every week, AIDS claims as many lives as American fatalities in the Vietnam War
• 854 million people do not have enough to eat
• Malnutrition is associated with the deaths of 5 million children under the age of five
• Every 2 seconds an orphan dies from malnutrition
Hence the title of my blog
Little did I know that the road would be so rocky
Little did I know that the trip would take so long
Little did I know that my heart could hurt so much
Little did I know that God is never wrong
Little did I know that love could be so powerful
Little did I know that a dream so far could go
Little did I know that God would place the right ones
Little did I know that my heart, so large, could grow
Little did I know that a dream has it’s own timing
Little did I know that this day would finally come
Little did I know that four souls would be sent to guide me
Little did I know that they would choose to call me mom
But God knew all along and He had a plan to follow
God knew all along that my dream would soon come true
God knew all along that we five should be together
God knew all along that I’d share it all with you