Saturday, December 08, 2012

Saturday Favorites

Do you have an Elf on the shelf? 
Well, we do and let me tell you "Tom" has been acting awfully daring of late!  (I think Pinterest may be to blame!?)

Tom comes the day after Thanksgiving to our home and leaves on Christmas Eve.

During the night he flies back to the North Pole to talk to Santa and let him know what's been going on in the our household.  This often makes for much better behavior during this month! :)

Then in the morning he returns, but shows up in a new location and it's up to the kids to find him.  They can't touch him though or his magic will leave!

On one of the first few days we spotted him in the bathroom.  I think the blindfold was for Olivia's benefit because just before he came back she was talking about how it's "awkward" when he shows up in the bathroom and she has to shower with him in there!

I apologize for two of these pictures but can't figure out how to format them better.  :(



Olivia was beside herself that he got into HER candy jar and was eating her pack of reeces pieces!





After they awoke to Tom ziplining through mom's room (they had BOTH been sleeping in my room that night!) this was their reaction!  I LOVE how Braeden clapped his hand to his head, priceless!



1 comment:

Kathy C. said...

We have never done this although I've noticed many bloggy families are. I wonder how it started.

 

Little Did I Know | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012