1. Of course I have to say my kids... right! They do! But for this one I'll say being a mom... and then make my kids more specific!
2. Olivia - She makes me incredibly happy when she tells me numerous times that she loves me (even if it often comes after getting into trouble!) :)
3. Braeden - He makes me so so happy when he tells me I'm the best mom he's ever had (Hmmmm.... that could go a couple ways!) :)
4. Liam - He makes me giddily (a word?) happy when he gives his squisher type hugs! :)
5. The start of a new school year... the smell of new crayons and paper and pencils... new ideas for the classroom... new students to meet and old ones to create new expectations of.
6. The "Fall" smell... of burning leaves and candy, pumpkins and dirt.
7. Summer... for the simple reason of being a stay at home mom for at least a portion of the year.
8. The first snow... it makes me so happy to see the new beautiful, individual, unique snowflakes (but then I do get tired of it pretty quickly when it becomes black mush at the side of the road!)
9. Spending time with family, especially at the holidays, reminicing on old family stories, creating new ones to share as time goes one.
10. Being with "old" friends... friends who know you inside and out, friends you have been through the valleys and peaks with, friends who you can just "be" with...
And many more where those came from! :)
And as for the tagging... I'm so not good with tagging, and not sure how many read this regularly, so if you're a reader and you catch this and it sparks interest, leave me a comment and let me know you'll post your 10 on your blog! :)