Braeden is doing great. He must have been working on some teeth or something. He is fine now!
Yesterday I waited on pins and needles to find out about the 8 month old and what they had decided. Nothing. I called our cw today and found out that they ended up not having the meeting. I thought for sure it was yet another failed possibility, but, there is still a chance. The meeting has been changed until next Monday and the cw is really pushing for him to be moved. Another supervisor at the agency is in agreement, which means it LOOKS like it will go through. Whether that means they would move him Monday, or transition him, I don't know. That would most likely depend on the foster parent's attitude is my guess.
We are supposed to be visiting with Olivia's brother here for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing him. I haven't told her yet, you never know.
2 months ago